Black ComedyTeatro Condal, Spain
DIRECTOR Yllana (Joseph O’curneen)
Costume Design Felype de Lima
Where are the fuses?
A young sculptor thinks it will be an extraordinary night for his artistic career: an influential art collector is coming to his studio to see his sculptures. Finally, his work will see the light of day.
His girlfriend thought that this would be a special night in their relationship: she has convinced her father a strict former soldier, to meet her boyfriend a promising artist. To make a good impression, you have to do something risky: he “borrows” exquisite works of art and selected antique furniture from his neighbour, an antiques dealer, taking advantage of the fact that he is away for the weekend. That way the art collector can appreciate his good taste.
What if unforeseen things happen? Maybe a power cut? A visit from an indiscreet neighbour? An ex-girlfriend? If the neighbour returns home early?
- Author Peter Shaffer
- Stage director Yllana (Joseph O’curneen)
- Set design Anna Tusell
- Costume design Felype de Lima, Anna Tusell
- Lighting design Juanjo Llorens
- Assistant director Fran Arráez
- Production VerTeatro, Smedia
- Photography Javier Tomas Biosca
- Cast Agustin Jiménez, Carmen Barrantes, Xénia Reguant, Diego Molero, Paco Churruca, Ramón Merlo, Aurora Sánchez