Dark LovesTeatro Cervantes de Málaga, Spain
DIRECTOR Juanma Cifuentes
Costume Design, Lighting design, Set design Felype de Lima
"I was the last love of Lorca and, perhaps, the reason behind his death"
The dramatic adaptation of the novel “Dark Loves” takes us back to the happy days at the end of Federico García Lorca’s life. The author of “Yerma” enjoyed fame thanks to his success as a poet and as one of the world’s most acclaimed dramatists. But what ultimately completes Federico is his relationship with a young man who, for the first time, is committed to him, sharing a deep, mature and passionate love.
A story that has managed to fascinate thousands of readers, endorsed by unpublished research and documents between the immortal poet from Granada and Juan Ramírez de Lucas, even managing to harness agreement among all the Spanish political parties on the importance of recovering this previously unknown legacy.
- Direction Juanma Cifuentes
- Author Manuel Francisco Reina
- Set, Costume and Lighting Design Felype de Lima
- Music Clara Montes
- Sound Design Victor Tomé
- Video Projection Pepe Catalán
- Set Builder DUMA Creación Artística
- Wardrobe Gabriel Besa
- Executive Producer Carlos G. Navarro
- Set, Costume and Lighting Design Assistant Marta Guedán
- Cast Antonio Campos, Clara Montes, José Luis Montón, Alejandro Valenciano y Ángeles Cuerda