El caballero de OlmedoTeatro de festivales, Spain
DIRECTOR Mariano de Paco
Costume Design, Set Design Felype de Lima
During the night he was killed, the knight, the gala of Medina, the flower of Olmedo.
Don Alonso, Olmedo Knight, is a man marked by his destiny. Like the great heroes of Greek tragedy, accepting his terrible fate will lead inevitably, to death, before he can enjoy the company of his beloved Inés. They run out of time before they can enjoy their love. The tragic fate of the hero is imposed on the will of man. Love and death.
“Cuchilladas and spears hit the bulls like a Hector, Achilles appears armed, watching the siege of Troy.” These words describe Fabia our hero, in the eyes of Inés, his beloved, love in abundance. Fabia is Cassandra and Celestina, a wise woman and intermediary between the gods and men, knower of destiny and accurate prophetess.
- Author Lope de Vega
- Stage director Mariano de Paco
- Set design and costume design Felype de Lima
- Lighting design Nicolás Fischet
- Assistant director Regina Ferrando
- Stage movement Regina Ferrando
- Verse assessor Chela Gárcia
- Wardrobe assistant Cristina Matínez
- Production Secuencia tres
- Set construction Ver teatro
- Photography Pedro Gato
- Cast Javier Veiga, Marta Hazas, José Manuel Seda, Enrique Arce, Encarna Gómez, Jordi Soler, Andrea Soto, Alejandro Navamuel