Oedipus The BraveTeatro Circo de Albacete, Spain
DIRECTOR Gabriel Olivares
Costume Design, Set design Felype de Lima
"I am the third dimension, Jacinta, and the fourth. Our organism originated to eat, to devour, and to excrete. And to eat and to shit, we need a tube. And a tube by definition is not flat. Mother Nature surrounded that flesh tube to protect it. We are a tube surrounded by flesh that at some point dreamt that it was someone. How cool if we were a tube without a head. Just think about it! Eating and shitting like pigs".
We’re in a world and a time in which animalistic demands, clamoured for over the past decades, have been accepted by the majority of society and reflected in criminal code. However, the conditions of humans have regressed to unspeakable levels: cities are in chaos; there is rampant unemployment, poverty, insecurity and terrorism; and the world is subject to outbreaks of violence that are harshly repressed by the security forces.
- Author And Director Gabriel Olivares
- Set And Costume Design Felype de Lima
- Lighting Design Carlos Alzueta
- Sound Design Ricardo Rey
- Bull Advisor Chemi Moreno
- Motion Advisor Diana Bermedo
- Set Builder Artefacto
- Wardrobe Gabriel Besa
- Textile Treatment María Calderón
- Photography Javier Biosca
- Direction Assistant Venci Kostov
- Set And Costume Design Assistants Marta Guedán y Mario Pinilla
- Cast David de Gea, Mar del Hoyo, Carmen Flores Sandoval, Chupi Llorente, Filippo Morelli, Chemi Moreno, Esperanza de la Vega y Andrés Acevedo.