Playing The GameTeatro Villamarta, Spain
DIRECTOR Marco Flores
Costume Design, Mask design Felype de Lima
"I only made one mistake, but unfortunately that mistake made me lose the game".
Someone called me. Someone I’d met a long time ago in another place. At the time, something happened and I made a promise. We all promised that we’d go back if that certain something started again. And it seems to have started. The game takes place in a world apart, fictitious, like a game narrated with actions, far from everyday life and as a continuous symbolic message. Free, spontaneous, selfless and inconsequential action that occurs in a temporal and spatial limitation of everyday life, subject to certain established or improvised rules, with its information based on tension. I want to bring to light all the secrets of your background; and when you’re exposed, carved in the sun, your lie will also be detached from your truth.
- Direction, Choreography, Production Marco Flores
- Stage Direction Juan Carlos Lérida
- Collaboration Olga Pericet
- Costume Design Felype de Lima
- Stage and Lighting Design Gloria Montesinos
- Sound Design Beatriz Anievas
- Music José Almarcha y Jesús Torres
- Cante Luis Moneo, Manuel Gago y Emilio Florido
- Guitar Player José Almarcha
- Dancers Marco Flores, Alejandro Granados, Carmela Greco, Águeda Saavedra, Claudia Cruz y José Manuel Álvarez