The box (3rd season)Teatro Arlequín, Spain
DIRECTOR Gabriel Olivares
Set Design Felype de Lima
I was calling you on the landline, where are you? ... Listen, I have to leave the flat today, this morning, I mean, right now. Can you come? ... I know, I know, I know, I thought I had one more day but the owner called me and I have to leave now. He needs it for his daughter, she has been fired and she can't pay the rent so she's moving in here. ..Yes, yes, yes everybody is coming ... The van of course ... The van! .... Ah yes? Seriously?! Very interesting, now you tell me ... Oh, and bring boxes.
Antonio must move and calls his friends that all come to……….help him? Boxes come in, boxes go out, the elevator breaks down, friends with their own problems, secrets, lies and obligations. At times it seems that the move will never end and frequently it appears that what is actually going to end is their friendship.
- Author Clément Michel
- Stage director Gabriel Olivares
- Set design Felype de Lima
- Lighting design Carlos Alzueta
- Music Tuti Fernández
- Production Gaspar Soria
- Assistant director Venci Kostov
- Photography and graphic design Javier Tomás Biosca
- Cast César Camino, Javier Martín, Fran Nortes, Daniel Gallardo, Irene Arcos, Leticia Etala, Bart Santana, Nacho Diego, Mar del Hoyo, Mónica Vic, Eva Higueras, Joseba Hernández, Fran Calvo, Ana Carril